Information for entering into contract, modification and termination of the Balance Unit Agreement:
The starting date of the Balance Unit shall be the starting date of each settlement period.(Currently the 1st day of the month).
The signed Balance Unit Agreement and the annexes should be delivered before the 8th day of the month preceding the start of the Balance Unit. This deadline is also referring to the modification and termination of the Balance Unit Agreement.
- Data sheet for entering into a Balance Unit Agreement (228 KByte)
- The certificate of the financial guarantee (bank guarantee, deposit, etc.) – Declaration for the establishment of the initial financial guarantee regarding the planned turnover of the next three consecutive periods of settlement (currently 3 months) of the balance unit
- Deposit certificate for compliance guarantee:
- In case of single Balance Unit is 1 million HUF,
- In case of the Balance Unit which has any balance member is 10 million HUF.
- Financial deposit,
- Government bond,
- Bank guarantee,
- Government guarantee.
- Persons authorized by the Balance Responsible Rarty to use the scheduling system. The BRP has to take the responsibility of any data change.
- Persons authorized to manage the duties concerning to scheduling. The BRP has to take the responsibility of any data change.
- The data of the Balance Unit Members having operational licence for electricity trade/restricted electricity trade/simplified electricity trade and its contact persons (name, seat, tax number, etc.) The BRP has to take the responsibility of any data change.
- List of foreign market members belonging to the balance unit. The BRP has to take the responsibility of any data change.
- List of metering points of the Balance Units (as agreed with the Transmission System Operator's metering centre). Should there be any questions regarding the metering points of the balance unit please contact Metering Department in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form for scheduling with the necessary information (as agreed with the market organization of the Transmission System Operator).
- A duly signed written declaration not older than 30 days to the effect stating that the company is not subject to bankruptcy, liquidation or voluntary winding up.
- An original specimen signature statement.
- An original not older than15 days copy of the company register.
- The audited annual financial statements from the previous year. If the company was established within less than one year then the annual report will be substituted by the company's opening balance sheet and company extract.
The Parties enter into contract for an indefinite period of time.
- ANNEXES (148 KByte)
Publication date: 2012-06-22
Filling the User setup/modification request form and the Form of technical information for schedule submission of Balance Responsible Parties are necessary to use the scheduling system.
The Balance Responsible Party may terminate the Balance Unit Agreement only from the end of the settlement period of the balancing energy.