INFORMATION - INTRODUCTION OF EXPLICIT INTRADAY CAPACITY ALLOCATION - UPDATE!
Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to inform you that MAVIR and APG, after the successfully finalised IT-tests, agreed to introduce - starting from business day 15th of June 2012 – intraday (ID) capacity allocation on common interconnection in order to facilitate cross-border energy trading and align the congestion management principle with the provisions of Regulation 714/2009 (EC) and Congestion Management Guidelines.
Therefore, the intraday process with the following features has been implemented on border HU-AT:
- 4-hour session model (6 time intervals): In the course of a business day, the ID capacity allocation is performed in multiple sessions for time intervals inside the day D (one session for one continuous time-interval). The nominations process is applied for the same time intervals defined;
- double-sided nominations (identical obligations on capacity holders to provide information on their intended use of the capacity) and full harmonisation of scheduling process with the “SO-SO Matching” applied in CEE region;
- consistent contractual framework with market participants.
The intra-day capacity allocations on common interconnection between Hungary and Austria in both directions shall be performed by CEPS as Allocation Office (Transmission Capacity Allocator), starting from the above-mentioned date.
The relevant Intraday Capacity Access Rules (Trader Guide) can be downloaded from APG website (link). MAVIR will publish the Trader Guide –as an Annex of the Code of Commerce– on its website (), which enters into force after the Regulatory approval by the Hungarian Energy Office. For more detailed information concerning your registration and intraday concept please refer to Article 3.1 of Trader Guide.
Hereby we would like to inform you, that the Austrian-Hungarian intraday process organised by CEPS will be introduced on business day 15.06.2012 in accordance with the following timeline:
- Firstly allocated intraday session:4th intraday session 12:00 - 16:00 (CET) - business day 15.06.2012
- Deadline for submitting intraday schedules concerning this session: 10:30 (CET) 15.06.2012
Intraday Allocation Rules (approved by Hungarian Energy Office):
CEE INTRADAY CAPACITY ALLOCATION AND NOMINATION PROCEDURE Trader Guide V004 (SEPS-MAVIR, APG-MAVIR interconnections) 2012
MAVIR ZRt. and Austrian Power Grid AG
Intraday Allocation Rules
- CEE Intraday capacity allocation and nomination procedure Trader Guide V004 (SEPS-MAVIR, APG MAVIR interconnections) 2012 - approved by Hungarian Energy Office (578 KByte)
- Rules for the allocation of the Interconnection Intraday Capacity at the border of control areas of MAVIR ZRt. ("MAVIR") and JP Elektromreža Srbije ("EMS") for 2012 (230 KByte)
- Intraday Capacity Allocation Auction Rules for the Romania – Hungary Interconnection (version 2) 2012 (100 KByte)
RESULTS OF THE CROSS-BORDER INTRADAY CAPACITY AUCTIONS
The results of the intraday cross-border capacity auction regarding the Slovak-Hungarian border organized by CEPS can be found on the following website:
The results of the intraday cross-border capacity auction regarding the Serbian-Hungarian border organized by EMS can be found on the following website:
The results of the intraday cross-border capacity auction regarding the Romanian-Hungarian border organized by Transelectrica can be found on the following website (recommended browser: Internet Explorer):